LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Hailey
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: long, mostly straight, blonde
- Height: 5ft 6
- Clothing style: I mostly stick to jeans and t-shirts or sometimes a nicer shirt for church or something. But i also like dresses sometimes. and i either wear cowboy boots (i ride horses so yeah) or converse
- Best physical feature: eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: the dark, elevators. escalators, most people, loud sudden noises, lightening, wasps, loosing people i love
- Your guilty pleasure: probably food because i love it but i feel so guilty and fat when i eat. :/
- Ambitions for the future: my bf and i are hoping that once we’ve both graduated high school, we want to move in together and go to college. thats my goal for right now.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: what time is it?
- What you think about most: either music, my boyfriend, or i panickedly think about school and college and life
- What you think about before bed: either my boyfriend or “HOLY FUCK ITS LATE. MY MOTHER IS GONNA KILL ME” because i go to sleep around 5 am…
- You think your best quality is: … my music taste
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: single
- To be loved or respected: loved
- Beauty or brains: tough one but i have to go with brains
- Dogs or cats: big dogs. (small ones are fragile and annoying)
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: occasionally
- Believe in yourself: not really
- Believe in love: yes
- Want someone: yerp
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes
- Done drugs: if alcohol counts, yeah.
- Changed who you were to fit in: kinda? im like two different people when im at school compared to when im not so idk
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: dark blue, like almost purple but not quite.. ya know?
- Favorite animal: wolf
- Favorite movie: Avatar (blue people)/ spirit/whatever movie i watched and loved most recently
- Favorite game: the only games i play really are Minecraft and DragonsNest and its kinda a tie…
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: June 21
- How old will you be: 17
- Does age matter: depends are what you’re talking about
Of Mice & Men - Acoustic Another You.
honestly sometimes in school people say the most ridiculous shit and I make this face and look somewhere at an imaginary camera like I’m on The Office
My school has security cameras in every classroom and I’ve done this at least 3 times each class this entire year. Today the security guard came up to me and told me I was his hero.
YASS!! FUCK It UP!!! lol He was Like “Senior Citizen My Ass Get Into These Moves”
IF YOU ARE A FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL RIGHT NOW I ADVISE YOU TO DO YOUR BEST SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT HIGH SCHOOL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND I DIDN’T DO SHIT AND NOW MY C’S ON MY FRESHMAN REPORT CARDS ARE KILLING ME IN MY COLLEGE APPS AND I WISH SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME TO DO BETTER SO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME IF YOU ARE A FRESHMAN GOOD GRADES ARE COOL
White privilege is never having to spell your last name.
you… you’ve never met a polish person have you
american privilege is not realizing the world does not in fact consist of only america
A 400-pound asthmatic Staten Island dad died Thursday after a cop put him in a chokehold and other officers appeared to slam his head against the sidewalk, video of the incident shows.
“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!” Eric Garner, 43, repeatedly screamed after at least five NYPD officers took him down in front of a Tompkinsville beauty supply store when he balked at being handcuffed.
Within moments Garner, a married father of six children with two grandchildren, stopped struggling and appeared to be unconscious as police called paramedics to the scene. An angry crowd gathered, some recording with smartphones.
“When I kissed my husband this morning, I never thought it would be for the last time,” Garner’s wife, Esaw, told the Daily News.
She got no details from police until after she had gone to the hospital to identify his body, she said.
“I saw him with his eyes wide open and I said, ‘Babe, don’t leave me, I need you.’ But he was already gone,” she said.
and people wonder why black people don’t trust or have any love for cops. they murdered this man. this black man. and for what? fucking cigarettes. yea, WE’RE the fucking problem.
masculinity is so funny to me bc men deprive themselves of the best things in life in order to achieve it like ….fuzzy socks, fun fruity pink drinks, spa days, lifetime movies, expressing positive feelings in a healthy way, being a warm genuine person
I’m constantly confused by the fact that so many people don’t realise both “Sam” and “Sammy” are nicknames
I read so much fic where “Sam Winchester” is on his headstone or official documentation or ID and I just
but Sam is his real name
(screen shot from 1x15, the police records on S&D)